Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Drained

I'm sure everyone reading this can sympathize: the days aren't long enough, there is too much to do and deadlines come too fast.
This is how I feel everyday lately. So I'm resorting to you, my classmates, to help. I am taking HDFS 425: Research methods. This class is similar to Psych 225. I need to design and conduct a simple experiment. What do you guys think I should do? I'm drawing a complete blank on ideas of experiments to conduct. So if you have taken either of these classes, or have a burning question that I could answer using a simple study, please let me know soon.
If you're going on spring break, have fun be safe and I'm jealous. But due to my horrible experiences with SB, I'll be staying here, working, and writing numerous papers/projects/etc.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I definetely understand how you feel. In one of my classes we were just talking about how we wish that the days were like 30 hor days. We would all be able to get enough sleep and get all of our work done in a timely manner. Don't worry spring break is here.

JC said...

At least school will be over for the semester soon too, eh?